Did you know?
- Benugo’s inspiration lies across the Atlantic. Brothers Ben & Hugo Warner took a trip to New York and were inspired by the city’s delis, where sandwiches were made fresh and the décor felt unpretentious.
- As part of our commitment to keep our carbon footprint low, we deliver all orders from our shops on foot direct to your table.
- Just ask and we’ll happily set your lunch up and take any unwanted packaging.
- Ever wonder where we get the recipes for some of our favourite treats from? For one of our favourites, lemon drizzle cake, Ben didn’t have to go too far for – he just asked his mum.
- We update our menu four times a year and are always looking to include fresh ingredients to ensure there’s always a great choice.
- Corporate social responsibility is high on our agenda; we’re proud to work with a number of charities including The Clink, The House of St Barnabas and Jamie’s Farm.
- Whilst we can’t yet deliver coffee, it’s something we’re extremely proud of. We only ever serve it with organic milk, unless, of course you want soya milk. If you’re passing one of our stores, pop in and give it a try.
- We appreciate your feedback, if you want to get in touch drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
While you can find all the specific product allergen information on the website and on your e-mail confirmation, we thought it might be useful to have all our nutritional information in one place. Simply click here to download
Putting an order together
Sometimes you need to collect everybody’s order and it can be a bit of a hassle so we have created an order form here that you can print to make it that bit easier. Once everybody has made that all important choice, you can jump online and easily put it through in one order!