It’s one of the grand Royal Parks of London, covering 365 acres of gorgeous gardens and parkland and home to famous attractions like London Zoo and grand Victorian bandstands. You could spend many happy days exploring majestic Regent’s Park.
Wherever you find yourself in this vast, green garden in the heart of London, you are never too far away from us. We have two locations within the park, serving a delicious range of mains, sides, desserts and drinks.
- THE REGENT'S BAR & KITCHEN – Very easy to find, in the inner circle of the park, serving wood-fired pizzas along with a great selection of other hot dishes. There is also grab and go if you want to make the most of the great outdoors and make sure to ask about special picnic deals. For menus and more, just click Here
- THE SMOKEHOUSE - Hot food served all day, freshly baked cakes and a large terrace with lots of outdoor seating. You will find our Smokehouse on the Broad Walk, on the northwest side of the park. To find out more, just click Here
THE HUB - Located in the middle of the park’s busy playing fields, the Hub Café has a range of hot drinks, including Benugo blend coffee and loose leaf tea as well as refreshing soft drinks and freshly made sandwiches. Did you know that The Hub can be hired exclusively or semi-exclusively as can the sports pitches that surround it? So how about an away day with a softball tournament for the team with a BBQ and drinks on the terrace in the sun? For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call us on 0207 9355729
- THE ESPRESSO BAR - This quaint, stone-built café located by the Broad Walk on Chester Road is the perfect spot to enjoy a hot or cold drink and the beauty of the gardens. We’re open from 8am daily.
In the summer months, you will also find:
- KIOSKS – For those on the go – we have three kiosks dotted around the park, offering hot and cold drinks, freshly prepared sandwiches, cakes and real dairy ice cream. Just take a walk in any direction, chances are you’ll bump into one sooner rather than later. Pick up a coffee or some ice-cream to have by the lakes or in the playground. The kiosks are open daily throughout the summer months, from 10am to 7pm.
- FOOD TRUCK – You’ll find our classic 1960s Citroen Truck drawing a crowd near the south entrance to Primrose Hill throughout the summer. The truck packs a selection of teas and coffees, alongside freshly prepared sandwiches, wraps and cakes. If it’s sunny and the nearby lawns look inviting, we also have ice creams, lollies and soft drinks to tempt you. The truck is open throughout the summer months from 10.30 in the morning to seven at night (weather permitting).