Benugo Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Benugo Limited of TVP2, 300 Thames Valley Park Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT company registration number 01962583.
If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site or providing any personal data to them.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.benugo.com
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site; subscribing to our service; ordering a Benugo delivery via our online system; providing us with feedback; making a reservation for one of our venues; sending us a job application; requesting further service; contacting us in relation to a problem with our website; and/or contacting us for any other reason.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to any advertisers of ours. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
· identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers.
· eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details.
· enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications.
· tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements.
· building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in. Please note you can alter your browser to prevent your computer from accepting cookies. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies, however, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use trusted third party service providers from time to time to provide you with the goods and services available via our website including opentable.co.uk or designmynight.com when you book a table at one of our venues and getspoonfed.com when you order a Benugo delivery.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We do not store any payment card information whatsoever. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To review any job applications which you submit via the “Careers” section of the website and to contact you in relation to these applications. Please note that we may keep your application on file for any future vacancies although, if you would prefer that we didn’t, please let us know and we won’t do so.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To administer our website and to ensure it is kept safe and secure.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (or you enter in with them through us).
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by using the unsubscribe link on any email we send you or by contacting us at TVP 2, 300 Thames Valley Park Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1PT.
You have the right to ask us to update, correct or remove any out-of-date or incorrect personal data which we hold about you. We may also ask you from time to time to correct information if we think it is no longer inaccurate.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request is subject to a fee of £10 (cheques to be made payable to Benugo Limited) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.